The St Luke’s Hospice Decades of Care Annual Walk : 7th – 13th October 2012.
St Luke’s Hospice is a non-profit organisation that has been committed to providing Palliative Care to the greater Cape Town area for over 30 years. We currently care for 800 - 1000 patients with life-threatening illnesses, and their families at no cost. The budget to continue this service now exceeds R30 million per annum.
• To create awareness of Palliative Care and the work that is done by St Luke’s Hospice
• A Major fundraising event
• To create awareness of the vast area that we cover
How does it work?
• 3 Nursing Sisters, Sharon, Maria and Yvonne
• Walk an average of 28 kms per day for 7 days
• Total 200 kms
• St Luke’s Hospice Kenilworth to La Med in Camps Bay
• La Med to Pakalolo Café in Blaauberg Stand
• Pakalolo Café via Atlantic Beach GC to West Coast Hospice Flamingo Vlei
• West Coast Hospice to Lentegeur Hospital, Mitchells Plain
• Lentegeur Hospital to False Bay Hospice Shop – Fish Hoek
• Main Road Fish Hoek to Camel Rock via Millers Point
• Camel Rock to The Lookout Deck Restaurant in Hout Bay
Please support our Decades of Care Annual Walk 2012. Your donation will enable us to continue offering our invaluable 24 hour/7 days a week care to the community of Cape Town.