Recipe courtesy of Tsogo Sun, Garden Court
1. Cream Brown Sugar and Butter Together
2. Add Eggs and beat it continuously till well mixed.
3. Add the Vanilla
4. Sieve the flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda together
5. Add the flour mix to the margarine mix little by little until well combined.
6. Fold the in the oats and the apricots.
7. Roll the dough out on a floured surface, then cut out round cookies with a cookie cutter.
8. Place the cookies onto a greased oven tray then bake at 175C for 10 - 12min until lightly browned.
9. Allow to cool completely before eating.