1. Place your frame down on a good working surface in a landscape position.
2. Measure the frame from top to bottom and make a pencil marking in the middle of the frame on both the left and right sides.
3. Place your handles over this mark and make sure that the middle of your handle is over the pencil markings you have made.
4. Using a pencil lightly draw a circle on the frame around the top and the bottom of the handle.
5. Drill a hole through the centre of each of these circular markings that you have made.
6. Feed the bolts through the drilled hole from the backside of the frame. The bolts should meet up with the handle on the front side of the frame.
7. Screw the bolt into the base of the handles until tight on both the left and right side of the frame.
8. Download the free tray printables, print and trim to fit inside your frame behind the glass.
Optional - Personalise the message on your tray by turning it into a chalkboard. Simply remove the backing board from the frame and paint it with chalkboard paint, (two coats should do the trick). Once it is dry place it back into the frame without the glass top. Use chalk or a chalkboard pen to scribble and draw out a message.
Elephantshoe is a boutique stationery, branding and styling studio. They provide easy DIY projects on their blog to help their followers get creative.