Blank sheets of ready made stickers of different sizes.
Wrapping paper by Unwrapped
Page of ready made stickers
Straws of different shapes and colours
Hand held punch
Large consol glass of any size
1. Take your blank page of stickers, take the lid of your consol glass, place this on the sticker page and draw a circle around the circumference of the lid making a sticker template for the consol lid, cut another sticker this time in the shape of a square. You can purchase small circular stickers, which I have today for the label.
2. With the coloured pens write and draw to your hearts content anything pertaining to sweets on the large circular sticker. On the square sticker again use your coloured pens to write 'Candy Jar' or 'sweet jar' and The small circular sticker write 'EAT ME' and again decorate however you so choose.
3. once the stickers have been created, cut them out and place them in the correct areas on the jar, the large sticker on the lid, square sticker on the front of the jar and the small circular sticker on a label which will be used around the neck of the jar
4. take your tissue paper and doily and cut a small square from both, and place them together and wrap them around the jar, securing them with an elastic. From then take your ribbon or twine and tie them around the elastic band and make a bow/knot.
4. Neck tag: Cut out a circle from the coloured paper of your choice, so that it sits a little bigger than the small sticker, making a 'boarder around the sticker. with the sticker you made earlier that reads 'eat me' place this in the centre of the coloured paper, punch a hole and thread through the ribbon or twine and secure this around the neck of the jar. (this I am going to make before hand, this alone will take a few minutes)
5. To finish it off place a spoon or sweet scoop behind the elastic band holding it in place to scoop up the sweets.
Unwrapped is a textile and surface design consultancy company that was inspired by my love for creating beautiful, clever, tactile objects and surfaces. In addition to creating beautiful products, I consult and design for around the home, retail and commercial space.
I design and print onto any surface imagineable, ranging from original Unwrapped designs which are then printed onto metred material which can be used for soft furnishings for around the house, scatter cushions, curtains, to rehoplster furniture.
Uwrapped also includes my paper range where again I print original Unwrapped designs onto paper products ranging from original artworks for your office space or home, wallpaper, Gift cards and wrapping paper.