3 Ingredient Yoghurt Cake Recipe
What if we told you that your good mornings are about to become great mornings with a 3 ingredient cake?
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
- 1 ½ cups Fruits of the Forest, Apricot, Strawberry, stewed fruit or granadilla flavour
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- Berries for serving
- Icing sugar for dusting
How To Make Yoghurt Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- To a large bowl, add the Fruits of the forest then whisk in the eggs.
- Once the batter is smooth, sift in the corn flour until smooth.
- Pour into a greased baking tin and bake for 1 hour until the top is golden and puffed.
- Allow to cool then transfer to the fridge to set.
- Top with fruit and a dusting of icing sugar.