Win with SABC3 and Expresso Show
How to enter: Answer the daily question posted on Expresso Morning Show Facebook and Twitter page and SMS the keyword ‘Expresso’ followed by your name and the correct answer to 33376
Competition opens: Monday, 22 August 2022 06:00
Competition closes: Saturday, 27 August 2022 23:59
THE EXPRESSO MORNING SHOW ON AIR COMPETITION
1. ENTRY: Participants of this competition are required to read and fully understand the terms & conditions of entry on www.sabc.co.za
2. The competition will run from Monday 22nd August 2022 to Saturday 27th August 2022.
3. The competition is open to all South African TV viewers
4. SMS the key word ‘Expresso’ followed by your name and the correct answer to 33376
5. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers, and any SABC employee including agencies, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
6. Competition winners will get the following:
a. A chance to watch The Expresso Morning Show broadcast live, at the Cape Town studios (the prize does not include travel and accommodation) and attend the Expresso PR photoshoot
i. Friday, 2 September 2022
b. S3 and The Expresso Morning Show branded merchandise
7. A premium rate of R1.50 will be charged for each SMS entry for the on-air and digital competition.
8. Entrants under the age of 18 are not permitted. Entrants should be 18 years and older.
9. Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, and address.
10. Winners, who are not contactable by phone, after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
11. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
12. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
14. Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
16. Winners will be selected from a random list of entries.
17. If a random winner is drawn from a list of cellular phone numbers, the owner of the SIM card will be deemed the winner, even though the handset may have been used by another individual to enter the competition.
18. If an entrant contravenes these rules, the entrant may at the discretion of the SABC be disqualified from the competition.
19. Entering this competition line indicates acceptance of all the above rules