Big Blueberry Protein Fridge Tart
When you’re craving dessert, but don’t want to indulge too much, this treat only has 198 calories and 33 grams protein!
Recipe by LEAN GIRL Angelique Daubermann
- 250g Smooth Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 60g Blueberries
- 2 Sweeteners
- 7g Gelatine Powder
How To Make Blueberry Protein Fridge Tart
- Add the cottage cheese, blueberries and sweetener to a blender.
- Dissolve the gelatine in a small dish with a dash of water then pop it into the microwave for a few seconds to dissolve the gelatine – mix it again until there are no granules remaining.
- Add the gelatine mix in the blender, then blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pretty bowl then allow to set in the fridge for around 10 to 15 minutes before serving – Enjoy!