Cardova Social Media Data Analyst | Expresso Show
Position: Social Media Data Analyst
Location: Remote or based in Cape Town office (TBC)
Remuneration: Basic salary
Job level: Mid-Level
Reference: Cardova Social Media Data Analyst
Company: Cardova Productions
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are:
Cardova is an award winning media company based in Cape Town which produces various advertiser funded television shows such as the Expresso Show, Afternoon Express and Tropika Island of Treasure. The shows are broadcast locally on SABC and Expresso is also broadcast internationally on The Africa Channel in the USA.
We are looking for a full time mid-level Social Media Data Analyst to work on performance reports for campaigns run across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Youtube.
You will be responsible for pulling and filtering raw data and putting together insightful, clear and accurate reports together based on specific KPI’s. The role extends to include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate clients requirements into reporting deliverables.
- Track deadlines and deliverables to ensure timely delivery of client reports.
- Write contextual and qualitative analyses based on KPIs.
- Ensure the quality of reports delivered to clients.
- Proofread/edit the reports.
- Check numbers & report findings.
- Ensure the overall formatting and visual consistency of the reports.
- Respond to client inquiries & questions about delivered reports.
- Work with account managers and social media team to use report findings and insights to improve current and future campaigns.
- You must have genuine interest in and aptitude for analytical work, and a corresponding desire to build a long-term career in analytics, specifically.
- Exceptional ability to read, write, and speak fluent business-level English.
- A valid Visa to work within South Africa is compulsory
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
Advantageous Experience and Skills that we look for:
- Tertiary education exposure to analytical methods.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a role/education field that requires regular analytical work.
- Strong/advanced Excel skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Interest in the television industry.
- Team player mentality with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- An understanding of PR and Marketing roles, responsibilities,
- and KPIs.
You will begin with an introduction call with one of our team, followed by a more formal interview process in our office
How to apply:
Apply with a CV and a short cover letter motivating why you are a good fit for the position. Submit your application via email to email@example.com
Please include the subject line: Cardova Social Media Analyst. Should the subject line be incorrect your CV will not be considered.
Only applicants with relevant industry and role experience need apply
*If you don’t have the relevant qualifications or industry experience but would like to apply to be an intern in the Cardova Digital Department please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the subject line: Cardova Social Media Intern.
You will be considered when the next internship placement opens up.