Roasted Lamb, Cranberry and Brie Gourmet Toastie Recipe
Roasted Lamb, Cranberry and Brie Gourmet Toastie is a delicious solution to fill you hungry tummy.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 2 cups pulled lamb cooked
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup siracha
- 4 tbsp butter, soft
- 2 Portuguese rolls, halved
- ½ cranberry jelly
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 100g brie, sliced
How To Make Roasted Lamb, Cranberry and Brie Gourmet Toastie
- In a small bowl, combine the pulled lamb, bbq sauce and siracha. Season to taste.
- Heat a grill pan on high heat. Spread the cranberry jelly on the base of the rolls and spread the butter on the exterior of the rolls
- Place the rolls, butter side down on the grill pan and assemble the sandwiches.
- Start with a layer of spinach on each base followed by the brie and topped with the pulled lamb.
- Close each sandwich with the tops of the rolls and toast until the brie has melted.
Chefs Tip: You can switch out the lamb with for chicken or pork depending your preference.