Coffee Hot Chocolate with Smores Dippers
When the weather outside is frightful, this Jacobs coffee hot chocolate is so delightful!
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 shots brewed Jacobs Gold Freeze Dried Instant
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup + ¼ cup for topping
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10 coconut biscuits
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 80g milk chocolate
How To Make Coffee Hot Chocolate with Smores Dippers
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until hot, remove from the heat and add the cocoa powder, chocolate syrup and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Place two coconut biscuits in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine.
- Dip the rim of the glasses/ mugs in chocolate syrup then dip into the crushed biscuits.
- Add a shot of Jacobs coffee in each mug, followed by the hot chocolate.
- Top with a few marshmallows and caramelize with a blow torch.
- Drizzle over the remaining chocolate syrup
- Make the smores dippers by sandwiching a few marshmallows and two pieces of chocolate between two coconut biscuits.
- Arrange on a plate and place in the microwave for 30secs+ until melted.
- Enjoy the hot chocolate with the smores dippers.
Chefs Tip: Be careful not to overheat or scald the milk