Culinary Hotline - Mince Masterclass
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 500 g WW LEAN BEEF MINCE
- 250 g WW NACHOS
- 400 g WW MILD CHUNKY SALSA
- 400 g WW BLACK BEANS
- 200 g WW FRESHLY SMASHED AVO
- salt and pepper
- cheese to garnish
How To Make Spicy Mince Nachos
- In a medium pot, heat up 3 tbsp olive oil, add mince and cook for approx. 4 minutes – until mince has browned.
- Add salsa and mix through. Let it simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Strain the beans and add them to the mince mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season the mince with salt and pepper and take it off the heat.
- Scatter nachos chips on a platter and add mince mix on top.
- Add guacamole dollops, garnish with cheese (optional) and enjoy!
- 250g Woolies beef mince
- 4T Woolies fresh masala paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1T paprika
- 3/4 cup Datterini tomato puree in jar
- 200g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Crispy onions
- Fresh coriander
How To Make Spicy Mince Pizza
- Make your own pizza dough or buy prepared dough and allow it to rest.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the mince with the masala paste, salt, freshly ground black pepper and paprika. Set it aside.
- Shape the dough into a pizza base before spreading the tomato sauce over.
- Sprinkle over the cheese before adding small pinches of the mince evenly across the pizza.
- Place the pizza in the pizza oven (or your oven at home) and cook until the mince is fully cooked through and the dough is slightly blistered in spots.
- Garnish with spring onion, crispy onions and coriander.