Nourish Chicken Parmigiana Recipe
A delicious plate of Nourish Chicken Parmigiana that is guaranteed to have your next set of dinner guests asking.
Time: 40 minutes
Recipe by Thando Manyoni
- 4 Farmer Brown Nourish Lightly Breaded crumbed chicken variants
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 4 mozzarella slices
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 300g vine tomatoes
- 40g wild rocket
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Micro greens, to garnish (optional)
How To Make Nourish Chicken Parmigiana
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Arrange the Farmer Brown Nourish Lightly Breaded crumbed chicken variants on one side of a large baking dish.
- Spoon over the marinara sauce and top with a layer of mozzarella cheese on each fillet.
- On the other side of the baking dish, place the vine tomatoes and drizzle with half the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the rocket salad.
- In a bowl, add the rocket, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, sprinkle the Parmesan over the chicken and bake for further 5 minutes or until melted and browned.
- Serve the Farmer Brown Nourish Lightly Breaded crumbed chicken, with the roasted tomatoes, top with the rocket salad and finish off with micro greens.
Chefs Tip: Prepare the rocket salad as close as possible to serving time, to avoid wilting.