Winter Spice Latte Recipe
If you love your coffee and you’re feeling a little SPICEY, then you’re gonna love this Winter Spice Latte.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by Thando Manyoni
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- Zest of one orange
- 4 cardamom seeds, roughly crushed
- 2 cups brewed Jacobs Gold Freeze
- Dried Instant Coffee
- ½ cup warm frothed milk
How To Make Winter Spice Latte
- In a saucepan combine the brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, orange zest, cardamon seeds and add a cup of water.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar has dissolved and sauce has thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 20 minutes. Strain out the solids.
- To make the latte, add 2 tbsp of the spice syrup to each mug, add a cup of coffee to each and finish off with the hot frothed milk.
- Garnish with grated nutmeg or ground cinnamon if desired.