Mint No Churn Ice Cream
Inspired by Plascon’s Spring Colour Pallette ‘Garden Scent’, try this refreshing mint ice cream!
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
Time: 4 hours
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp mint essence
- ½ tsp peppermint essence
- Pinch of salt
- Mint green food colouring
How To Make:
- Place a large mixing bowl and loaf pan in the freezer 30 minutes prior to making this recipe.
\In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla essence, mint essence, peppermint essence and salt. Set aside.
- Remove the large bowl from the freezer add the cream and whisk with an electric whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually fold in the condensed milk mixture.
- Colour the mixture a drop at a time until you achieve the Plascon Garden Scent shade.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled loaf tin and freeze for 3 hours or until set.