No Bake Energy Bars Recipe
#MustBeAMILOMorning! Fuel your future champs with these easy and delicious, no-bake MILO energy bars.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 220g Fresh pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Desiccated coconut
- ½ Cup Chopped peanuts
- 1/3 Cup Salted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Milo powder
- Melted dark chocolate for drizzling
How To Make:
- Spray a square baking tin with baking paper a nonstick baking spray.
- Dissolve the Milo in the melted butter.
- Add the butter, dates, oats, desiccated coconut and peanuts into a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined. You need the mixture to hold together when squeezed together using your hands.
- Press the mixture into the baking tin making sure it is tightly packed.
- Place the tin into the fridge for the mixture to set for at least 30 – 60 minutes.
- Unmold the bar from the tin and drizzle with some dark chocolate before cutting into bars and serve or store in an airtight container.
Chefs Tip: If you don’t use fresh dates you can use dried dates, just make sure to soak them in boiled water for 30 minutes.