Pizza Bundt Cake Recipe
This trend has to be on your bucket list for the longest time, this delicious pizza bundt cake will make your taste buds satisfied.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling -Credit to @elburritomonster
- 1-1.5kg store bought bread dough
- 1 Cup pizza tomato sauce
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese, grated
100g salami or peperoni, sliced in half
- ¼ Cup garlic butter, melted
- Garlic and herb mayo or sour cream to serve
How To Make Pizza Bundt Cake
- Spray the inside of a bundt cake tin with a non-stick spray.
- Roll the dough into individual balls the size of a ping pong ball.
- Add some salami slices to the base of baking tin.
- Add the garlic butter, pizza sauce, mozzarella and remaining salami into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add a few bread balls, then mixture and repeat until all the ingredients have fitted into the tin, cover with cling film and allow the bread to proof.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, place tin into the oven to bake for 25-30 minute until the bread has cooked through and turned a golden colour.
- Unmould the bread and serve with sauce while warm.