Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower with Avocado & Walnuts Recipe
Let’s Avo party!
Recipe by: SAAGA
Time: 25 minutes
- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 250 g broccoli
- 60 ml (¼ cup) avocado or olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp)
- Dukkha spice
- Grinding of sea salt
- To serve; 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 30-45 ml (2-3 tbsp) Romesco sauce or red pesto
- 1 lemon, quartered and char-grilled (optional)
- 1 handful walnut halves
How To Make Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower with Avocado & Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the cauliflower and broccoli on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with the oil.
- Top with the Dukkah and salt and toss to combine. Roast until golden brown, about 18 – 20 minutes.
To serve, arrange roasted vegetables on a platter. Top with slices of avocado, drizzle with the Romesco or pesto and scatter over toasted walnuts. Serve warm.