3 Ingredient Breakfast Bars Recipe
3 Ingredients breakfast bar, is delicious and easy to have on the go.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1 Cup Oats, toasted
- 100g Dark chocolate, melted
- ½ Cup Dried mango, chopped
How To Make Breakfast Bars
- Combine all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and then press into a lined square baking tin.
- Place into the fridge to set for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars, the size of your choice before serving.
Chefs Tip: You can presoak the dried mango in some boiling water to soften the mango slightly.