3 Ingredient Stuffed Peppers Recipe
3 Ingredient stuffed pepper recipe is a easy-peasy recipe to make in the comfort of your home.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1 Cup cooked macaroni
- 4 whole red peppers
- 250g beef mince
How To Make Stuffed Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the tops of each pepper, remove the seeds from the peppers.
- Add the mince and macaroni to a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the top of the pepper.
- Stuff each pepper with the filling and place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the pepper has softened.
- Serve warm.
Chefs Tip: You can make this stuffed peppers recipe or you can roast off the peppers, blend them with some water to great a sauce to pour over the pasta and cooked mince.