Airfryer cheesy garlic chicken pockets Recipe
There’s no world without a delicious cheesy garlic chicken.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by Thando Manyoni
- 8 mini tortilla wraps
- ¼ butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Farmer Brown
- Sourdough Chicken Fillets
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Airfryer cheesy garlic chicken pockets
- Prepare the airfryer
- Prepare the chicken fillets according to packaging instructions and set aside.
- Butter one side of each tortilla wrap, scatter cheese, and sprinkle over the garlic powder and fresh chives on each.
- Chop the chicken fillets into small pieces and divide amongst half the wraps.
- Sandwich together a cheese wrap and chicken wrap.
- Repeat the process for all wraps
- Place in the airfryer at 180C for 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and begins to brown