Mother’s Day breakfast platter Recipe
A heart to heart, treating our mother’s with a beautiful breakfast.
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 x 300 g Woolworths Flapjack Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large free range eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup Woolworths Whipping Cream, whipped
- 160 g Woolworths Raspberries
- Honey, to serve
- Lindor balls
- Woolworths Artisanally Made Traditional Dusted Turkish Delight
- Woolworths White Chocolate Coated Whole Almonds
- Woolworths Assorted Cupcakes, 9 pack
How To Make Mother’s Day breakfast platter
- To make your flapjacks, mix the eggs, oil and milk and add to the dry mix. Grease and heat pan over a medium heat.
- Spoon a generous dollop of batter into the pan. When the bubbles appear on the surface, add a few raspberries or chopped fresh strawberries into the surface and flip until golden and cooked through.
- Serve as a board with all of your favourite sweet treats, whipped cream and runny honey.