Breakfast Roti Recipe
Give your breakfast a new spin by adding omelette elements to a flakey butter roti base, drizzle it with some yoghurt, wrap it up and serve!
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 4 prepared roti
- 5 eggs
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ½ Cup cheese, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- Handful chopped coriander
- dash milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make Breakfast roti
- Add the eggs, chopped onion, green pepper, cheese, paprika, chopped coriander, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat the roti’s in a medium heated pan until warmed through, turn the pan to a low heat and pour some egg mixture onto the roti and allow to cook slightly before flipping over.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Wrap up the roti and serve.
Chefs Tip: If you do not have any rotis, this recipe can easily be achieved with flour wraps.