Frozen granola cheesecake bites Recipe
Filled with the smooth and creamy deliciousness of granola lemon curd and blue berries, it’s the right way to start your morning.
Recipe by: Kelly-Anne Damons
- 1 cup Clover classic dairy snack, vanilla flavoured
- 1 cup granola + 2 tbsp for topping
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup lemon curd
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate melted
- ¼ cup icing sugar
How To Make Frozen granola cheesecake bites
- In a large mixing bowl combine the Clover Classic dairy snack, cream cheese, lemon curd and granola, fold in the blueberries and spoon the mixture into silicon moulds and freeze until solid.
- Unmould the granola mixture and dip it into the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle over the left-over granola and enjoy