Cheese toasties Recipe
I know a recipe for happiness and it comes with a lot of cheese.
Recipe by: Miguel Pregueiro
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2-3 Salami slices, cubed
- 4 Rye bread slices
- 1-2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
How To Make Cheese toasties
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Spread the mayonnaise on the base of each slice of bread.
- Top each slice with some grated cheese and cubed salami.
- Place the toasties into the oven on a lined baking sheet and place into the oven to crisp up for 4-6 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Season with some cracked black pepper and freshly chopped parsley.