Protein donuts Recipe
Shake up your morning by having a delicious and healthy protein donut.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1 ½ Cups Self-raising flour
- ½- 2/3 Cup Clover sip up
- ¼ Cup Chocolate protein powder
- ½ Cup sugar alternative of your choice (granulated)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt, to taste
- Melted dark chocolate, for serving
- Sprinkles for serving
How To Make Protein donuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spray a donut mold oven tin with some non-stick spray.
- Add the flour, protein powder, sugar and salt to a mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and Clover sip up and mix until combined.
- Add more sip up if the mixture appears to dry.
- Pour the batter 3/4 ‘s of the way into the donut mold tin and place into the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes until a inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool before drizzling with melted dark chocolate and sprinkles.