Caramel and pretzel brownie Recipe
A delicious Caramel and Pretzel Brownie will make your sweetheart weak at the knees.
Recipes by: Kelly-Anne Damons
• ¾ cup cake fllour
• 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
• 1 cup Castor sugar
• ¼ cup melted butter
• 1 egg
• ¼ cup sunflower oil
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• ½ Bliss Double cream yoghurt, Black Forest flavour
• ½ cup Chocolate chips
• 1 cup salted pretzels roughly broken
• ½ cup caramel sauce
How To Make Caramel and pretzel brownie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 C
2. In a large bowl combine the sugar, butter, egg oil, Clover Bliss yoghurt. In a separate bowl, sieve the flour, cocoa powder and mix together with the wet ingredients to form a smooth batter. Fold in the chocolate chips and half the pretzels. Pour the batter into a square tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
3. Top the brownie with the rest of the pretzels and drizzle over the caramel sauce. Allow the brownie to rest for about half an hour before slicing.
Chefs Tip: What you want in a brownie is for it to be moist and dense and using the Bliss double cream yoghurt will help you to achieve that.