Mayo and Avo Pita breads Recipe
As long as its made with love, the mayo and avo pita breads will leave a lasting impression and a dinner they’ll never forget.
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
• 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, shredded
• ½ red onion, finely chopped
• Handful fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 cup shredded lettuce
• Pita breads for serving
• For the dressing
• 1 cup Clover Classic mayo, 2
• Juice and zest of 1 lime
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 ripe avo, cubed
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Mayo and Avo Pita breads
1. To a blender, combine the Clover Classic mayo, juice and zest of lemon, green chilli, garlic, avo, dried oregano and season with salt and pepper.
2. Blend until well combined. In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, red onion, parsley, shredded lettuce and the avo dressing. Mix until well combined and scoop the mixture into the pita breads to serve .
Chefs Tip: Add any of your favourite toppings to make it more special.