Watermelon fries with coconut lime dip Recipe
Just like french fries but super healthy, these fun and playful watermelon fries takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, this kid friendly, refreshing gluten free snack is ideal for these hot summer days.
Recipes by: Kelly-Anne Damons
• ½ small watermelon, rind removed and cut into sticks (French fry shapes)
• 1 Lime zest
• 1 tbsp fine salt
• 2 tbsp chili smoked chili powder
• For the lime dressing
• 1 cup Cover Classic vanilla flavoured dairy snack
• 1 lime zest and juice
• 1tbsp brown sugar alternative
How To Make Watermelon fries with coconut lime dip
1. Mix together the Lime zest, salt and chilli powder to make a chili spice and citrus mixture.
2. For the dip, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and serve with the watermelon fries