Cheese Korean Corndogs Recipe
Korean corn dogs are beautifully golden battered, cheesy hotdogs on a stick. These tasty snacks are great for entertaining.
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
- 3 hot dogs, cut in half
- 200g Clover Elite Tussers cheese
- Skewer sticks
- 1 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups panko crumbs, seasoned
oil for frying
- Mustard and Tomato sauce for drizzling
How To Make Cheese Korean Corndogs
- Slice the cheese into thick logs, the same size as the hotdogs then skewer a hotdog and cheese onto each skewer.
- In a bowl, mix together the flours, salt, pepper, baking powder and sugar.
- Mix in the eggs and milk until thick and smooth.
- The batter should be thick and not too runny.
- Pour the batter into a tall glass. Place the panko crumbs onto a plate.
- Dip the skewered dogs into the batter, then cover with panko until well coated.
- Heat the oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drizzle the corn dogs with tomato sauce and mustard before serving.