Orange and Bran Muffins Recipe
There’s nothing better than smelling a healthy baked muffin, that gets your mouth watering.
- 1 ¼ cup bran flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup xylitol or any other sugar substitute of choice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- ¼ cup almond nibs (optional)
- ½ cup Clover Krush orange juice
- 1/3 cup Oil
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How To Make Orange and Bran Muffins
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. In a large bowl combine the oil, milk egg, vanilla essence, xylitol, Clover Krush and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Sift in the dry ingredients, add in the raisins and nuts fold the mixture using a spatula, mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to grease a muffin pan and equally divide the batter into the muffin bake for 15-20 minutes or until you insert the skewer and it comes out clean.
- Enjoy with Clover Krush