Orange Antipasto Salad Recipe
Monday’s are usually the day for pressing the reset button and if the weekend was filled with all sorts of binge eating then something lighter will be the order of the day.
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
- 2 fennel bulbs or 1 bunch celery, sliced
- Clover Olive Pride blend
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- Clover Olive Pride extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Orange Antipasto Salad Recipe
- Add a glug of Clover Olive Pride blend to a saucepan and lightly fry the fennel or celery. Set aside
- Prepare the salad by arranging the sliced oranges on a serving platter, along with the fennel.
- Add the basil and thyme leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the Olive Pride Extra Virgin olive oil to serve
Chefs Tip: This salad is great to serve with a charcuterie board or if you’ve done a lovely braai just to lighten up the meal.