Deep Fried Chocolate
We’re going over the top for international chocolate day! How does deep frying chocolate, drizzled with more chocolate and then served with chocolate ice cream sound?
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 4 Chocolate candy bars of your choice
- 2 Cups Prepared pancake or tempura batter
- Chocolate sauce, to serve
- Chocolate ice cream, to serve
- 30g White chocolate, to serve
- Wooden skewers
- Oil for frying
How To Make Deep Fried Chocolate
- Insert a wooden skewer into the center of each chocolate bar.
- Dip each bar into the batter and then into medium-high heated oil.
- Allow the chocolate bar to fry until golden brown in colour for a few minutes.
- Drain the excess oil from the bars.
- To serve, drizzle the bars with chocolate sauce, top with chocolate shavings and serve with chocolate ice cream.