Biltong and Blue Cheese Linguine Recipe
This Biltong and Blue Cheese Linguine topped a crispy golden parsley crumb is a delicious, quick and simple delicious weeknight dish.
Time: 40 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 500g Fatti’s and Moni’s Bellissimo Linguine
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100g blue cheese
350ml whipping cream
- 4 tbsp biltong pasta
60g garlic and herb croutons
- Handful parsley, chopped
- 150g sliced biltong
How To Make Biltong and Blue Cheese Linguine
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the cream, crumble the blue cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened. Add the biltong powder and stir well.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine then remove from the heat.
- In small bowl, combine the crushed croutons and chopped parsley.
- Serve the pasta, topped with parsley crumb and a few pieces of biltong.