Toasted Mmmalows S’mores Toastie Recipe
Sweet treat combine with toast, will satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 50g mini coconut biscuits, crushed
- 4 slices white bread
- 8-12 Beacon mmmMallows
- 80g Beacon Milk Chocolate
How To Make Toasted Mmmalows S’mores Toastie
- Preheat the oven to 200C and prepare a baking tray
- Heat a grill pan on high heat and spread the butter over each slice
- Grill the bread butter side down until golden
- Transfer the slices of bread onto the baking tray grilled side down
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon and coconut biscuits and sprinkle over each slice
- Break the chocolate into pieces and divide between two slices, randomly placing the pieces of chocolate
Divide the mmmMallows between the remaining two slice.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until mmmMallows are gently charred and chocolate melted
- Sandwich together a chocolate slice and mmmMallow slice, cut, and serve
Chefs Tip: This recipe can also be made using a sandwich press or waffle iron.