Garlic Green Beans Recipe
Building a perfectly comforting dish that could double as reinvented 7 colours meal compiled of Tiktok favorites. And of course, we need to add the greens to the plate, look at what stood out.
Time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Thando Manyoni
- 350g Fine Green
- Beans, topped and tailed
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp smoked chilli flakes
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Garlic Green Beans
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and prepare a bowl with ice and cold water.
- Place the green beans in the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain greens beans and immediately place in the ice water to refresh.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and saute for 30 seconds.
- Drain the green beans and add to the pan, toss to coat.
- Season to taste and finish off with a squeeze of lemon