Carrot Cheesecake Recipe
Put a homemade twist on a classic dessert? Like this carrot cheesecake recipe, combining the best of both worlds by blending the creaminess of cheesecake with the irresistible spices of carrot cake.
Time: 60 minutes
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1x Golden cloud cake & icing kit
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 250ml water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup walnuts
- 1-2x Beacon hollow eggs, melted
- Variety of Beacon Easter chocolates of your choice, for decorating
- Cheese cake
- 500g cream cheese
- ½ Cup castor sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
How To Make Carrot Cheesecake
- Make the carrot cake according to package instructions, using one cake tin.
- Once the cake has been cooked, allow to cool.
- To prepare the cheesecake, add the cream cheese and sugar to a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla essence and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the same size lined cake tin that you made the cake with.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven of 80°C for 25-30 minutes until the cheesecake has cooked through.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Prepare the walnuts by drizzling the melted chocolate over them and allow to set.
- To assemble the cake, cut the carrot the cake into two equal halves.
- Sandwich the cheesecake layer in between the cakes.
- Top with chocolate coated walnuts and extra beacon Easter chocolates before serving.