Leftover Fish Fried Rice Recipe
If you have any leftovers from all the Easter celebrations this weekend, you can make a quick and easy recipe like a delicious dish fish fried rice.
Recipe by: Kelly-Anne Damons
- 3 Cups of cooked rice
- 2 Cups of left of fish flaked into chunky pieces
- ½ Cup of peas
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 thumbsize piece of ginger, chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
- ½ Cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onion stalks, chopped
- salt and white pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
How To Make Leftover Fish Fried Rice
- In a large non-stick pan or work , heat the oil.
- To the oil add in the garlic, ginger, chilli and cook until fragrant.
- Add in scrambled egg and cook for about 15 seconds, to the eggs mixture add in the rice, peas, flaked fish, soy sauce, sesame oil, spring onion, cook for about 2-3 minutes, season to taste and remove from the heat.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Chefs Tip: Make use of any veggies that’s in your fridge.
4 thoughts on “Leftover Fish Fried Rice”
Woolies is the best because they sell good ,clean and fresh food ,they have good customer service that’s why I enjoy shopping 🛒 with you guys.
Woolworths sells quality delicious food for both young and old it never disappoints I love shopping at woolworths
Great I’ll try the recipe
Woolies is the best not just on special occasions but for every day essentials as well.
I love good quality products, thank you Woolworths 😊