Mini Burgers Recipe
When in doubt, eat a delicious burger.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1 whole egg
- 100g beef mince
- 4-6 Mini burger buns
- 2 slices cheese, cut into 4
- tomato sauce, to serve
How To Make Mini Burgers
- Freeze the egg overnight in its shell.
- Form mini burger patties to the size of the burger buns, fry off the patties until cooked.
- Preheat a non-stick pan to a medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Peel off the shell from the egg, and slice the egg into slices and place into the pan to cook through.
- Assemble the burger by adding some tomato sauce to the base of the bun, top with a patty, then cheese and the mini egg before closing off with the remaining bun and serve.
Chefs Tip: We made our own mini burger buns and patties to match the tiny eggs, you can easily do this to with some store bought bread dough and raw beef mince.