Tortilla Toasties Recipe
Tacos are like a hug in a tortilla.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 2 tortilla wraps
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup wild rocket
- 100g sliced pepperoni salami
How To Make Tortilla Toasties
- Divide and spread the tomato sauce on the base of the two tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on the tortilla, leaving 2cm of the top and bottom edges without cheese.
- Add the sliced pepperoni salami on the cheese and top with the rocket.
- Fold the top and bottom edges in then fold the tortilla in half.
- Place the stuffed tortillas in toaster and toast for 3 minutes.