Your pantry should always be stocked with these WOOLWORTHS ingredients to make a quick, comforting and delicious bowl of pasta!
Recipe by: Abigail Donnelly
Time: 20 minutes
- 400 g spaghetti
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t garlic, minced
- 1 x 375 ml jar Woolworths roasted vegetable pasta sauce
- 6 Anchovies
- Woolworths black Kalamata and green treated olives 70 g
- 12 Capers
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g Parmesan, grated
- Heat & eat garlic butter filled baguette, for serving
How To Make:
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente, then drain.
- While the pasta is cooling, heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds over a medium heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cheese and seasoning.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Check the seasoning –the anchovies will add saltiness.
- Serve with the pasta, Parmesan and garlic bread.