Pea, Bacon, Feta Cheese Noodles
A quick and easy family meal made even better with Nestlé Ideal Evaporated Milk.
- 2x (73g) MAGGI Crispy Chicken Flavour 2-Minute Noodles
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cake flour
- ⅓ Cup (180ml) reserved noodle broth
- 1 Can (380g) Nestlé Ideal Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon zest and juice
- ½ Cup (75g) frozen peas
- 6 Crispy cooked bacon rashers
- ½ Cup (60g) feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh parsley or chives
- Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) MAGGI Original Chilli Sauce
How To Make
- Prepare the MAGGI Crispy Chicken Flavour 2-Minute Noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Once ready, reserve ⅓ cup (180ml) of the cooking liquid and discard the remaining liquid. Keep the prepared noodles covered until ready to use.
- Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the cake flour.
- Cook for 1 minute and whisk in the reserved noodle broth and Nestlé Ideal Evaporated Milk.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the MAGGI Original Chilli Sauce, lemon zest and juice.
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
- Add the cooked noodles, peas, bacon, and feta cheese to the sauce. Combine gently and heat through.
- Season with pepper and garnish with the fresh herbs, if desired.