Poke Jar Recipe
Stay on trend and pack your lunch in a jar!
Time: 15 minutes
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1 Cup cooked jasmine or sushi rice
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 200g tofu or protein of your choice
- ¼ cucumber, cubed
- 2 Tbsp pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 sheets of nori (optional)
- Sushi mayonnaise, to serve
- Soy sauce, to serve
How To Make Poke Jar Recipe
- Assemble the jar by layering the base of each jar with cooked rice then layer with cucumber, avocado and tofu or protein of choice.
- Add topping ingredients like the pickled ginger, sesame seeds, nori and then serve with mayonnaise and a dash of soy sauce.