Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe
Nothing screams summer like a fresh and fruity dessert!
Recipes by: Monicia Horne
- Super M, strawberry flavour
- X1 pack lady finger biscuits
- 650g mascarpone
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 cup double cream
- Crushed strawberry wafer biscuits for garnish
- Fresh strawberry for garnish
How To Make Strawberry Tiramisu
- Pour the Super M into a bowl and dip in the lady fingers.
- Create a layer in a deep dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mascarpone, icing sugar, jam and cream or double cream. Mix until well incorporated.
- Layer the cream mixture over the biscuits then add another layer of dipped lady fingers and and top with another layer of cream mixture.
- Crush the wafer biscuit over the top and allow to set.
- Garnish with strawberry when serving.