Salted caramel panacotta Recipe
Beautiful and elegant sweet treats not only look fantastic but taste great too.
Recipe by: Lameez Abrahams
- 4 salted caramels
- 2 Cups fresh cream
- ¼ Cup of castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons of gelatine ( with 2 tablespoons of water)
- Teaspoon of vanilla
How To Make Salted caramel panacotta
- Bloom the gelatine
Place the cream and castor sugar into a pot on a medium heat.
- Unwrap the salted caramels and place into a bowl, place in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Once melted give it a good stir and place into the warm cream along with the gelatine.
- Stir until the sugar and salted caramels have dissolved.
Allow this to cool for 15 minutes, then place through a sieve, pour into dessert cups.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate with crushed meringue, caramel popcorn gold leaf and edible flower.