Strawberry Avocado Pesto Salad
Inspired by Panado’s new strawberry flavour, we’re making a fresh strawberry salad!
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
Time: 40 minutes
- For the pesto:
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ olive oil
- 1/3 parmesan cheese
- Juice of ½ lemon
For the salad:
- 350g Pasta Ribbons
- 1 cup bocconcini mozzarella, halved
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup edamame beans
- Handful fresh basil (optional)
How To Make:
- For the pesto, cut the avocado in half and discard the seed.
- Place the avocado and the remaining ingredients for the pesto in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste and set aside
- Cook the pasta according to packaging instructions and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, avocado pesto, bocconcini mozzarella, strawberries and edamame beans.
- Toss until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and top with fresh basil