Honey mustard ham and cheese sandwich Recipe
To keep the family high in energy and full for longer with a delicious honey mustard ham and cheese sandwich.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 4 slices Sunbake white bread
- 6-8 slices Beech
- Wood Smoked Gypsy Ham
- 4 slices Emmental cheese
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
How To Make Honey mustard ham and cheese sandwich
- Butter each slice on one side.
- Prepare the honey mustard; combine the mayo, honey and mustard in a small bowl
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan, place one slice of bread buttered side down on the pan and place half the cheese on the bread.
- Top with a few slices of ham and spoon over a generous amount of honey mustard.
- Finish of with another slice of bread and using an egg lifter, flip the sandwich over to toast the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat the process to make another sandwich
- Slice diagonally and serve immediately.