Airfryer flapjacks Recipe
Flapjacks are just toooooo yummy and perfect not to have.
Recipe by: Kelly-Anne Damons
- 1 3/4 Cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 250ml milk
How To Make Airfryer flapjacks
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 160°C .
- To a large bowl add in all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl add in the egg yolks, vanilla, milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Whip the egg whites until soft peak stage and gently fold it to the batter.
- Place a piece of grease proof papper to the base of your air-fryer, give it a coat of non-stick spray.
- Add a ladle of the flap jack batter in the center of the grease proof paper, top with another piece of grease proof paper, to which you add a ladle of the batter to the center, repeat until you have 5-6 layers. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove and repeat until you finish the batter.