Cranberry Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Rolls Recipe
No one can resist a tasty snack, and if you have a difficulty deciding which snacks to pack for your family day out, this mouth watering Cranberry Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Rolls, will do the trick.
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 2-3 cups shredded chicken
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
Handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ green onion, diced
- 100g Garlic and Herb Butter, melted
8 Slider Rolls
- For the cranberry sauce:
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- Salt and Pepper
How To Make Cranberry Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Rolls
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, mayo, half the cheeses, garlic, coriander, red onion and green onions.
- Mix until combined, set aside.
- Prepare the rolls but cutting a hollow square in the centre of each one.
- Add two tablespoons of filing into each on until filled to the top
Brush all the rolls with the garlic butter.
- Combine all the ingredients for the cranberry sauce and spoon over the top of the sliders
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sliders and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and crispy on top
Chefs Tip: If you have any leftover filling, you can save it for a sandwich or wrap later.