Tiktok Roast Potatoes Recipe
Finding low budget tasty dishes that satisfy a crowd can be challenging, but here are afew simple ingredients can go the long mile with the Tiktok Roast Potatoes.
Time: 1hr 30 minutes
Recipe by Thando Manyoni
- 1kg medium Nicola potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp duck fat
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
How To Make Tiktok Roast Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water and add salt.
- Boil until a knife pierces them easily but not so they fall apart.
- Drain in a colander.
- Toss the potatoes in the colander to gently crush the exterior.
- Place the olive oil and duck fat in a roasting pan, place in the oven for 5 minutes to melt.
- Add the garlic, herbs and potatoes to the pan.
- Season and roast in the oven for 45-60 minutes, tossing occasionally to crisp evenly.
- Once golden, drain on a paper towel and serve!