Mango Peach and Pineapple Freezo Recipe
From breakfast to those weekend mocktails and everything in between, this freezo will burst delicious flavours in your mouth.
Recipes by: Monicia Horne
- 1 ½ cups chopped pineapple
- 1-2 cups Tropika
- Mango Peach flavour
- Squeeze of fresh lime or orange
- Twisted Lime or orange peel for garnish
How To Make Mango Peach and Pineapple Freezo
- Prepare the Tropika ice blocks by filling an ice cube tray with Tropika Mango Peach.
- You can use any flavour and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set, add a few cubes of the Tropika ice cubes to a blender along with the pineapple.
- Add a ½ cup of Tropika Mango peach to the mix and blend to your desired consitency.
- Pour into serving glasses and squeeze over the fresh lime or orange.
- Garnish with lime or orange peel.